We’re really pleased that you’ve chosen to work with us. To ensure that things go smoothly here is a contract to formalize the terms of engagement.
Blink Collective agree that you (The Host):
- Can delete, suspend your listing at any stage. However, outstanding booking and Fees must be honoured or cancelled.
- Can edit / amend any detail about your listing at any stage. If customers have booked they must also be informed of changes that might affect their booking expectations.
- Retain all copyright for content and images on the website
You (The Host) agree that Blink Collective can:
- List your experience / activity / course on our website.
- Use your images on the website and for promotional purposes as we see fit off the website. These will always be tasteful and for the benefit of the community and your listing.
- Promote your experience through
• a website listing
• features on our social media channels (Blog, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and other suitable niche platforms)
• Press and PR activities
• Mainstream Media
All bookings are made between you (The Host) and the Guest.
- Blink Collective is a ‘introduction service’ not a sales agent.
- Bookings should be confirmed or declined directly with the Guest.
- In the event of a refund / cancellation we will get in contact with you to confirm the position.
Blink Collective (The Company) agree that you (The Host) will:
- Be paid within 48 hours of the end of the experience day.
- Be paid according to the cancellation policy applied to your listing in the event of a cancellation.
You (The Host) agree that Blink Collective (The Company) can:
- Take 10% commission on revenue generated for you.
- Hold the revenue until after the booking has taken place. This is to protect both parties from scammers.
- Pay you via PalPal (fees may apply) unless you prefer a bank transfer (upon receipt of a booking we will contact you to confirm).