We aim to run a fun and happy ship here at Blink but to do that we do need to make a few things clear.
Any experiences or members who violate the guidelines will be removed. We care deeply about the Blink community, and work hard to preserve its integrity.
- Be polite and respectful.
- Be over 18 to have a Blink account.
- Only post content to which you own the rights. This includes text, photos, videos and images.
As a Guest
- Be on time! Aim to arrive early, at least ten minutes or so, to meet with your Host before the activity starts.
- Give helpful, constructive feedback for your Hosts. In doing so, you will help the Hosts to improve their experience and help other Guests make informed decisions before booking.
- Bring up any grievances you have with the Host calmly and politely. Unfortunately, Blink is not in a position to mediate member disputes.
- Blog, comment, tweet and tell your friends if you had an amazing experience. This is the best way to show your appreciation to your Host.
You Must Not…
- Discuss other Blink community members, or Blink itself, in the public areas of your account.
- Publish obscene/hateful content.
As a Host
- Be creative, fun and friendly!
- Be professional and offer your Guests an authentic and memorable experience.
- Comply with the laws, rules and regulations of the state or country in which you operate. This includes licensing requirements for tour guides.
- Wait at least 15 minutes for a Guest who may be running late.
- Arrive early to welcome your Guests as they arrive.
You Must Not…
- List any Experience that is:
- Geared towards conversion or coercion
- Use our services to direct traffic to an external website by posting links or sufficient information to find a specific experience on an external website.
- Include any hidden charges. The price of your Experience should cover all costs, unless explicity stated.